How many of you are self proclaimed beauty junkies? Me, I’ll try any product once, and from there I know if I love it or hate it. I have used every single one of the products listed below…and they are my fave!
1. Diorshow Waterproof Mascara – This is my favorite mascara of all time. My thin, straight eyelashes are transformed instantly.
2. Korres Wild Rose Face + Eye Serum – I have freckles, sun spots, and sometimes under eye dark spots, and this product lightened them, while brightening all over my face. During the summer I was able to go foundation free because of this serum. (First time I have done that since I started wearing make up!)
3. Pureology Colour Care Antifade Complex – Although this shampoo runs a little high, I promise you, it will change your life! In the best way possible. Your hair will be shiny, smooth, and healthy. You will love it.
4. Korres Wild Rose Moisturizing + Brightening Cream – I use this moisturizer with the face and eye serum. Twice a day, everyday.
5. Bed Head Headrush – My hairstylist has used this product for years, and I finally bought it a couple weeks ago. If you want silky, shiny hair, this is the product.
6. Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel – I used these about a year ago, and I was hoping they would get rid of my freckles, but they did not. Those things will never go away. However, they lightly softened some dark spots. The salicylic acid in them helped clear out some acne I had at the time, and was not harsh on my sensitive skin.
7. Clinique Post Blemish Formula – I’ve loved this little stick since the moment I bought it. It does just what it says, helps fade the signs of blemishes, and it fades them fast.
8. Bare Minerals Foundation – I have been using this foundation for years, years! It is light, easy to use, and simple to change when your skin color changes. Never will you ever have a line around your face if you use this foundation.
9. Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towlettes – I always have these towlettes in one of my bags. They are great to have if you need to take your makeup off in a hurry, and they are incredibly refreshing.
What beauty products are yalls faves? Let me know what I need to try!